Public Response Workshops, Direct Email Online Fundraising


 Public Response's Online Fundraising workshops will payback big time.
"With less than a week to go before the first workshop, we have only a few seats left for NGO leaders and fundraisers who want to add direct email online fundraising to their organization's revenue mix," reports Public Response, a J. Goss Associate.

Public Response's Steven Staples will share his real-world experience in direct
email online fundraising. You will be able to use this advice to start a similar  program for your organization. Go to the workshop to learn:

    * What are the basics of direct email online fundraising?
    * How can I build my email contact list?
    * Which online tools will I need and how do I choose?
    * How can I use direct email to improve my traditional fundraising efforts?
    * How can I track my results and improve my fundraising ability over time?

Dates: Tuesday January 15 or Tuesday January 22, 2013

Price: $435 per person ($400 each for 2 or more participants from the same organization)

Location: 251 Bank Street, Ottawa ON K2P 1X3

Time: 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.

TO REGISTER OR FOR MORE INFORMATION:
contact Sandra Boisvert, campaign consultant 613-565-9449 ext 22 or sboisvert@publicresponse.ca